Buying insurance can be a complicated process. You are not stopping by the store to pick up a loaf of bread. You are buying protection and a piece of mind that your financial well-being is in the right hands. What is the right coverage for me? Am I getting the best coverage for the best price? With so many options it can be overwhelming.
At Insurance Protection Specialists we give you the freedom of choice. As a Trusted Choice independent agency, we have seen up-close how our experienced adviser’s knowledge and expertise has helped our clients. Here are five reasons we believe you should choose the independent insurance style of service.
1. Freedom of Choice- Independent agents represent many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points. At Insurance Protection Specialists we offer coverage through 30 different carriers. There’s no need for you to accept one quote from one company, and there’s no need for you to spend time filling out many different online applications to get your own quote comparisons. With our knowledge of the market, agents can often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find searching on your own. We do the shopping. You do the saving. We find you the right blend of price, coverage, and service.
2. You have a personal adviser- Agents not only find you competitive pricing, they make sure you are adequately covered. Working with you face-to-face, your agent becomes your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. They know it’s not just about finding a price you can afford; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered so that you don’t end up insurance-poor if you do suffer a loss.
3. You have an advocate on your side – If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, your agent can be your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf.
4. They offer one-stop shopping – Independent agents can often meet all of your insurance needs with the companies they represent, providing auto, home, renter’s, and business coverage. Many offer life and health insurance as well.
5. They are consultants for a lifetime – Independent agents periodically review your coverage. They are there to help you through all the changes in your life, whether you’re going from renting an apartment to buying a home, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that retirement condo.